A good looking girl
Go away
Tight with money. Pron: Main
To describe someone as not looking organised or "well"
Derived from 'Come on' when one is in a hurry etc. Commonly heard in Hut 3 when there's a knock on the door.
Look at the 'cut' of him, usually addressed to someone who looks hungover/ has a puss on them or has a questionable sense of hairstyle.
A small, thin cheeky boy or man.
A fine looking girl with a sexy body
A serious shtate of a person
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio